I've completed one row... out of 8! This quilt is definitely going to take me awhile, but i'm ok with that. Its looking so cool! Its a little hard to keep it looking so random with only 14 different fabrics but i think once its all put together everything will be fine. As i mentioned in my first post about this quilt, i'm using heather bailey's free quilt pattern from free spirits website and it rocks! The only down side is that i cant strip piece it, every strip has to be cut and sewed individually, the reason its taking so long. I'll probably work on it slowly all summer.
In knitting news i've decided to put glee on hold because i'm pretty sure its too small.... i swatched and chose the right size for my gague but something just isn't working out right. I'm also not sure that i have enough yarn for it so i decided to switch gears and on monday i started to work on the bonsai tunic from spring interweave.
I'm up to the arm holes on the back and hopefully i'll have the back completed by the weekend. I was hoping to get this done fairly quickly but the tunic length and the lace pattern slowed me down a bit. I know the front will go a tiny bit faster so hopefully within a week or two i'll have a fun summer tank! Oh and the yarn is debbie bliss cotton dk in tangerine, i bought a bag of it for 26 bucks from little knits, such an awesome deal!